ESET FILE SECURITY AZURE VM EXTENSION
- Easy deployment as an Azure VM extension. One-click automatic deployment into Microsoft Azure environment.
- Proven ESET NOD32® Technology Working for You. With Exploit Blocker and Advanced Memory Scanner to neutralize sophisticated threats.
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web-console.
ESET has brought reliability and stability and therefore a great trust in the product to us and much peace of mind. And all of this for a price that is very cost-effective!
ESET DELIVERS FOR YOU
Protecting Your Data
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection
Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better performance and detection.
- Exploit Blocker - Fighting Targeted Attacks
New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Advanced Memory Scanner
Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak, allowing for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
- Native Clustering Support
Interconnect several installed nodes of ESET File Security within a cluster and manage them as one, eliminating the need to replicate changes in configuration manually.
- Small System Demands
ESET File Security delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for essential programs that end users depend on daily.
- ESET Log Collector
Collects all logs relevant for troubleshooting into one archive, which can be emailed or uploaded to a shared network drive to speed up the troubleshooting process.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider
Monitors key functionalities of ESET File Security via WMI framework. This allows integration of ESET File Security into third-party management and SIEM software.
- Extremely User-Friendly Remote Administration
The solution comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator, delivering a perfect “look & see” overview of the network security status.
Deployment and activation
- Why run security solutions on VM?
Virtual machines can be compromised by malware just like the physical machines. Therefore ESET File Security Azure VM extension utilizes the same technology as the on-premise version of the product while adding an easy deployment to Virtual Machines within the Microsoft Azure environment.
- Activation – trial license and new license
After deployment on a Windows Server virtual machine, ESET File Security VM extension requires activation with a license key. Contact ESET to obtain your free trial license with absolutely no commitment or visit ESET store to purchase a full license.
- Deployment as Azure VM extension
Select ESET File Security VM extension from the list of extensions when configuring the VM and the installation will commence automatically. Azure Portal will display a notification about the progress of the deployment.
- Activation – current ESET customers
To activate ESET File Security VM extension, ESET customers can use their current valid ESET File Security license, making the migration from physical to Azure virtual environment easy and cost-effective.
WHAT OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ESET?
- Operating Systems for Windows Server Version:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2008
- Compatible with the new ESET Remote Administrator 6
Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator
See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility